Thursday 7 February 2008

Climb every mountain



Michael what are you doing?

I thought I would build myself a mountain and then climb it!

I wonder Michael if you can take us to where you are now?

Well I’m over here – but not here – here somewhere else – and you aren’t there. And these people aren’t watching. And it’s dark and it’s cold.

Tony walks to mic and turns light to blue

How cold is it?

It’s colder than it was earlier – it must be the altitude

Tell us what you see Michael?

This is what I see. I can see you and you can see me. We can see each other. This is where I stand when I say this and this is where I am when I hear or see it. This is where we are here. This is a map of the present on the stage of the past and at the moment we’re a bit lost. The show is nearly over.

This isn’t part of the act

No comments: